Who would of thought that Facebook has so many PCOS pages it’s a very public forum and all my friends and family would see my posts so I won’t be posting much there instead i will keep my blog sphere on topic with what i find.
I found this product called Insulite, it looks promising?? Has anyone ever had any experience with it? There PCOS pills have chasty berry and which i have read mixed reviews about taking while TTC.
It claims to reverse PCOS, here is the link: http://pcos.insulitelabs.com/Insulite-PCOS-System.php
The next page i found was mother of pearls PCOS on facbook she also has a blog called motherofpearlspcos.org.
She is focusing on the Paleo Diet which clams to help fight the symptoms of PCOS, she refers to this site http://robbwolf.com/what-is-the-paleo-diet/meal-plans-shopping-guides/. Looking though its not all that Diet looking really just simple wholefood meals. Considering that we are trying to conceive and thus eating healthy this might work. I tend to lack the staying power for most diets and when i get PMS symptom or neg test results i get into a bad funk of eating poorly.
Anyone tried this diet?
- What Is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? (everydayhealth.com)
- PCOS and Endometrial Cancer Risk (everydayhealth.com)
- Your Health Questions Answered: PCOS vs. Diabetes? (pphsinc.wordpress.com)
- PCOS treatment is easier than you think (onehealthyblog.wordpress.com)
- Raise your voice with 1in10 for PCOS (aleashawheeler.typepad.com)
- Discover How To Boost Your Fertility, And Increase The Chances Of Safely Carrying Your Baby To Term (Guest Post) (breastfeedingmums.typepad.com)